Since formation in 1984, Beaver84 has established itself as a dedicated supplier of non-mechanical construction equipment for both Hire and Sales. The strategy is supported by an understanding of investment and innovation and the need to maintain the service and quality across all aspects of the business. Our determination to grow our business through continual product advancement is underpinned by our strongly held values of Safety, Innovation, Quality, Customer Care and Integrity.
UK wide coverage: Trading from 10 depots across the UK, and with specialist people dealing with the Film and events market as well as a dedicated Nationals Accounts team we are able to offer.
Brand Leader: Beaver84has been associated with safety, quality and innovation for the last 30 years. We are now recognised in the UK as a leading provider of innovative Hire and Sales equipment and systems, designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
We value our staff and our customers, continual innovation is our driving force built on the solid foundation of safety, quality and integrity.
Over the last 30 years, Beaver 84 has continued to offer a unique and specialist product range from site set up, excavation, construction through to completion by working in partnership with its clientele involved in.
We are proud UK suppliers of Rapid EPS and we have combined our expertise to make their revolutionary system across the UK. Beaver84 works on Construction and Building projects.
- Construction and building projects.
- Civil engineering work and repair – roads and railways, bridge buildings and tunnels
- Industrial, distribution, and warehousing.
- Shipbuilding and offshore platforms.
- Maintenance and repair docks for trains and aircraft.
- Telecommunications structures.
- Leisure – camera towers, grandstands, press boxes etc.
- Power stations, cooling towers, etc. inspection and maintenance.
- Stadium building.
- Music festivals.
- Agricultural shows
- Local council events
- Film sets
- Uniformed Pricing for both National and Regional customers.
- Full coverage of the UK.
- Transport fleet with Hi-ab Cranes for easy of loading and unloading.
- Dedicated Account managers.
- Design and training for all products.
- Highly knowledgeable staff
- Readily available stock
- Fast and efficient delivery service.
- Genuine quality equipment sourced from leading manufactures around the world.